Posts tagged “Tantra

Eros Guide continues to Ban established providers from advertising on their site

Yes! It’s that time again and I encourage all customers who use the Eros guide to contact them directly and ask why their favorite, well known and established providers are being BANNED from advertising for life.

And I am also requesting all current advertisers to FIRE eros guide for a period of one to three months because eros guide counts on your revenue to exist.

I have noticed an increase of angry women all over the nation and in Canada complaining that their ads are being removed and banned for silly reasons. My theory is that eros guide has started playing favorites and using their advertising forum exclusively for themselves and their close personal friends because the site became over crowded since 2012.

Over the years the eros guide kept changing their format and requesting providers to use less characters in their ad or different words for fear of being shut down by the government for using suggestive sexual language.

I was warned every six weeks to remove certain words till I realized I was being picked on because I used words that were similar to other women in the industry but they were not being monitored as closely so I began realizing a sick trend where Eros guide representatives had special “friends” advertising, newer, younger women and fresher faces brand new to the field.

In fact I was often told my banners were receiving close to 1500 clicks directly to my website which proves I may have been direct competition to new women without a trusted brand name or website. One thing specifically that always infuriated me was the fact that eros guide allowed anyone with or without education to post ads under the category of Tantra and most of these women were just call girls. I do not mind call girls on the site but I do mind when men who do not understand anything about tantra call these women up who do not even have a tantra website and based on their experiences decide that tantra means sex.

Eros guide uses cam girls and pop up sites that now distract new clients from being able to even navigate the site. I was always told by my clients that they found it confusing and that is why we started noticing a huge drop in business and calls.

I am now going to copy and paste a fresh complaint from a woman in the sex industry who was also banned from the eros guide and she was also not given a good excuse. She received an email from one of the eros guide customer service reps and so I am sharing you this copy from the rip off report so you can see for yourself what is going on with the eros guide.

Here is the copied text:

I HAD A EROS ACCOUNT SINCE 2013 AND TODAY THEY EMAILED ME THIS:

Hello Mary,

I hope this email finds you well.

We want to inform you that it has come to our attention that your account associated to another account which has been closed in the past for policy violation, therefore this account will also be closed.
When the decision to close an account is made, it is a permanent one.

We wish you well with any future endeavors.

Regards,

Eli
Customer Service Representative

WTF is what I said?! I have never had any issues, nor any payment issues with EROS since 2013. I have used my account religiously and made a ton using EROS as I have gained a lot of regular clients. When I called EROS.. first, they were completely rude. The b***h who answered, Julia, was a complete rude b***h. She told me my account was linked to closed accounts and nothing they can do about it and that I CAN NOT EVER POST WITH EROS AGAIN! They refused to refund me the money I just put up on my ad too. $350 UGH

I am dumbfounded on why? I have never changed anything about my EROS account. Never. When I started in 2013 I got so busy that I needed assistance so I did have a company I use to answer my calls but its been the same co. for 4 years. Nothing has changed on my end except 2 things: my photos, and my tour schedule obviously needs to change. That is it.

Eros failed to tell me anything on what I was linked to and I believe this is a RANDOM excuse they are using to scam girls and take their money or just getting rid of girls from the site. No one I know is linked to a closed account or banned from EROS. But I just heard from another GF that EROS is doing this to random girls. WHY?

They suck. I believe EROS is a scam and they’re running on some sort of weird reasons on why they are shutting and banning girls from their site. NOthing I have done since 2013 has changed drastically. NOTHING.

Men if you miss your favorite providers then stick up for us and do and say something! Women if you are worried you will be next in line and will be randomly dismissed from the eros guide then put your ad offline for a month or two in silent protest.

I hope eros guide changes for the better because it used to be such a wonderful place for me to be discovered by some wonderful men, women and couples.

I hope for the best but right now I am obligated to share all of this information with you so you understand that the original owner of the eros guide must have given it up to new people who just do not seem to play fair or “get it”.

In the meantime I pray people still know I am full active even though I personally have been banned from using the eros guide for life.

My site is still up and running http://www.tantrabutterfly.com and I am always available to work with couples, single men and single women who need to rejuvenate. Please visit me and receive soothing tantra massage, reiki, chakra balancing, sensory exploration and exquisite touch.

Goddess Diana of Tantra Butterfly
312-339-7707

Beat the Winter Hibernation syndrome in Chicago with your Tantra Muse!

the-shining-jack-nicholson-stanley-kubrickWell I am still here and honestly I do not know how this happened because my original intention was to spend the cold winter months (of which I am not a huge fan) in California! For the past three years of traveling I have been returning to Chicago strictly during our summer and fall season then exploring a warmer climate elsewhere.

So how did I end up getting stuck here in Chicago? Well I was receiving requests from old clients from my past who would give me a couple weeks notice that they were visiting Chicago and then of course I received requests to stay from new clients who found my tantra services broadcasted online and they finally had time to see me so I got sort of “sucked into” this. I don’t mind because it’s been a fairly mild winter compared to the more brutal winters I have known and tasted in the past.

So here are my tips to any of you out there who are experiencing Chicago winters for the very first time. The important thing to remember is socialization. Winter can be a very isolating season. People have a tendency to sleep in more, order a good pizza, nap in their beds and not get out there. I entrust a lot of you find good reasons to stay inside as much as possible and if you have a dog you may be taking shorter walks because you and your dog and not digging this weather that much. I can assure you this all leads to a feeling of “claustraphobia”.

My suggestion is pamper yourself, eat healthfully, walk a little bit then duck into coffee shops as needed and of course try to take some outings to restaurants or movie venues at least three or four times a week.

I have set up some “spa days” for me and my clients this past winter season simply to recharge the energy circuits. Many people are taking off now and going into warmer climates for more sun but if you do not have this luxury or if you own your own business and can’t take off vacation days then I invite you to take a “spa day” with me here in the city of Chicago!

Tantra is about co creating sacred play and circulating positive, playful, healing energy between you and your partner. You end up feeling more youthful and cared for by the end of our spa day. Your muscles will feel more alive and if I did my job diligently you are going to be in a more creative frame of mind and feel more hopeful about life again.

Anyone who schedules a half day or full day of Tantra with me will receive a soothing spa chakra bath first and then after your muscles are relaxed and all the blood flow has returned to your heart I proceed with the Tantra Chakra massage which combines a really hardcore massage. After I have thoroughly warmed up all your major muscle groups I administer tender finger light strokes along your meridians and I guide you with breathing exercises to help send this positive energy everywhere in your body bringing you sensory awareness and stillness.

You will be the recipient of tender and focused touch with an emphasis on sensual massage, cranial sacral still point moves on the back of your skull and aura clearing through reiki exploration.

During a full day of Tantra you have a choice of learning a lot more and you are welcome to learn the basic principles of holding back on sexual energy during our full day of Tantra Massage which is called Edge play or you can learn how to work on the Divine feminine which I refer to as Goddess Worship or Yoni Worship training. During yoni worship training I use my body as a living “model” for you to explore. I give you suggestions on how to tenderly touch and circumnavigate all pleasure zones on my body so you will gradually grow more confident touching your significant other.

Remember how Jack Nicholson’s character Torrence went completely insane as the caretaker of the Overlook hotel? Aside from the fact that the hotel was obviously haunted Winter depression is real and can affect sensitive people in a negative way. Winter can make you feel hopeless at times because there is a lack of lush, green plants to admire as you walk down the street. The skies are overcast and grey and everything is lacking in color during this season at least in the Chicago area.

I invite all visitors to Chicago to schedule a half day of Tantra Massage or a full day of Tantra delights where you can explore any of your desires or goals in a sacred and beautiful space of healing. These spa sessions are away from my personal dwelling space and typically in the downtown area of Chicago so if you are just visiting Chicago for a convention or touring the city out of curiosity you can explore Tantra massage with me as your guide and feel more alive and hopeful again.

Please visit my main website http://www.tantrabutterfly.com for a full menu of Tantra Ceremonies here in Chicago and then call me directly at 312-339-7707 with any additional questions. Half day sessions and full day sessions do require a small deposit so I can arrange a unique spa space for our Sacred Ceremony.

Tantra Massage in Chicago and Sensual Massage in Chicago are sacred escapes to help indulge your need for healing, rest, and sane play. I specialize in healing and safe adult fun that is sacred and sensual rather than base and carnal.

If you have been dying to try tantra here in Chicago and now you find yourself “stuck here” for the winter season I can artfully prepare for you the session of your dreams with some advanced notice from you and you can share your private goals with me to make this happen.

Let’s “shine” together and feed each other positive, flowing and caring energy!

Your Muse
Goddess Diana of http://www.tantrabutterfly.com
Reiki Master
Muse
Tantra Massage therapist
Sound Healer
Rebirthing breath

Current Advertisers I Suggest you Boycott the Eros Guide indefinitely till Changes are made to benefit you.

diana-soft-focus-nudes-tantra-butterflyAs the title of this blog states I am strongly urging all current advertisers to formally BAN the site known as http://www.erosguide.com indefinitely until changes are made to benefit YOU the consumer.

You are the consumer. You pay a ton of your money to receive inferior services. I know this because I do remember when the eros guide was actually a great place to find wonderful clients. I remember when my phone “used to” ring off the hook because the earlier version of the eros guide was basic and much more pleasing to the eye. Now as you notice the site now known as http://www.erosguide.com has been taken over by a new group of people and the original owner who was a former prostitute/sex worker no longer owns this business.

You the consumer hold all the cards not the other way around. If everyone would simply not use the eros guide for several months I can assure you many positive things would happen. I found out the hard way that long years of loyalty meant nothing to them. They certainly no longer needed my business because I was just pennies to them and not a real human being with genuine feelings. Eros guide did not care about my well being and they do not care about you. All it takes is for you to use one word that they deem “illegal” and you are banished promptly from their site and all evidence of your ad will be destroyed forever. They won’t let you argue your way back or listen to you. You will be another banned useless commodity because the truth is Eros guide is also a privately owned Brothel.

About a year ago after I was banned I noticed a change in the way I was being treated. My opinions were ignored and instead of positive changes made I did notice the eros guide was actively seeking “models’ or paid sex workers and they wanted these new women to send them Id’s and photographs. All women who were attractive and between the ages of 18 to 36 were encouraged by the eros guide to send in their information online and if they were selected they could earn 2,000 and up to 5,000 per week as “models’ or escorts in New York city. I saw this ad because I researched top escort sites on google in New York city. I found that ad quite by accident and the ad stated that these women could have a two week trial period just to see how it worked out. I believe in all fairness that eros guide is now serving as a huge “brothel” and has every desire to promote their privately hired entertainment prospects and get rid of people like me and other well known major providers in the industry that serve as a threat to their personal adult entertainers or shall we say it—prostitutes and GFE’s.

There is nothing wrong with being a GFE or a prostitute but it is highly unethical to promote a handful of women and play favorites allowing these women to say what they wish to say in their ad copy then get rid of innocent women like me whose accounts are being closely monitored and restricted then BANNED permanently.

I also remember a time when I called the eros guide because I noticed changes to my text were made and I could hear a manager in the background scream out “oh it’s that BITCH again…”

So here we go again. If you want to advertise at the erosguide I can’t stop you but just know there are women that receive special favors from the staff so that their ads are outstandingly attractive and there are other people like you and me who will eventually be BANNED for using a phrase they deem incorrect. In the meantime if you still advertise with the eros guide you are feeding their fat wallets and potentially exposing yourself to being victimized by undercover stings because police troll the eros guide much much more than backpages.com to receive their easy prey. If you advertise on http://www.erosguide.com the way it is now and they way it is currently corrupt you are playing Russian Roulette.

Here is more information including a conversation via email I conducted with the eros guide last week when I was invited to enjoy a premier service because of my “loyalty”. Obviously the eros guide made a huge mistake and forgot that they banned me. When I applied to get back on I was told to send money first then told I was Banned. If you are into “bait and switch” then by all means continue to use the eros guide.
Dear potential consumer of the new http://www.erosguide.com I wish to share the following information with you since I do have experience in the adult industry and I have been a well known advertiser with the site http://www.erosguide.com for a full 15 years since the very beginning of its inception.

I am suggesting all current advertisers to STOP advertising with the site http://www.erosguide.com for a full 6 month period until certain changes are met. You may be a new advertiser and you may have witnessed that some of your friends are currently being BANNED WITHOUT DUE CAUSE OR ANY PRIOR WARNING.

This new site http://www.erosguide.com is not the same ENTITY I enjoyed working with when it was just starting to become a huge “hit” on the internet. I used to religiously use the Chicago Reader when I first worked in this Adult industry and to be honest the true chaos began when I decided to enroll in a FREE advertisement as a trial basis for the new eros guide that was soliciting me and others in my industry for business.

In the very beginning we were treated with genuine kindness and respect. We had a great template that allowed us to upload a series of pictures of us fully nude without childish restrictions. We could write as much text as we wished and there were no “bad” no no words that would get us BANNED or BANISHED indefinitely and or without prior warning.

Everything was peaceful (at first) but then Erosguide.com decided to ad features, reduce the body of our text and change our pictures into tiny square blocks you had to click onto. Visually the erosguide.com was no longer aesthetically pleasing to the eye and of course customer service always encouraged your feedback but nothing would be done to pacify the advertiser. Our pricing was promptly hiked up but I noticed fewer callers and some clients told me the erosguide.com was harder to navigate.

I had no idea what was going on but as the years rolled by I did notice all these cumulative changes and new restrictions on photos were hurting my potential to attract new customers to me. I had to choose words that no longer offended and my one sentence which included the word “I will help you find your inner child” was BANISHED AND DEEMED FILTHY BY upper management at the erosguide.com.

Now my intentions were good so I suggested we change the word to inner psyche and so these small changes in wording were made. I however noticed a huge HYPOCRISY going on in upper management because while my ads were being picked apart there were other advertisers allowed to infer many more graphic and lurid sexual details in the body of their lengthy ads.

I even mentioned to customer service that other women in my field were mentioning the words “edge Play” and other women were allowed to include prose and poetry from well known authors but when I wished to include a phrase from Alice in Wonderland and gave credit to the author I was chastised for it and the few sentences were removed without reason or warning.

I still see so many ads on the current erosguide.com that is allowed to intimate “suggestive” sexual connotations and yet my harmless phrases “yoni healing” and “multiple waves of bliss” were removed and even when they were removed permanently I was BANNED the very next day from “Tim” from the legal department.

I was even given permission to use the word “yoni” by Lisa who was assigned to me about two years ago. I told her I no longer wanted to use the term “Goddess Worship” because callers were confused and expected me to offer them BDSM rather than a tantra healing and education about the “yoni”. I wanted to attract men and women who were already very comfortable in their bodies and had some prior experience in yoga and or tantra massage. My intentions were good when I picked that word and if you google the word Yoni it has many varying meanings and is Sanskrit for womb or birthplace. It can also mean lotus flower or “female genitalia” but according to the new rules on eros last summer it no longer met their standards. I was given a very frantic phone call by Lisa who was a nightmare for me to deal with explaining that the word yoni is not allowed and figure out something else. She suggested Yoni healing and or Yoni education and or yoni training. I complied and allowed her to make a living mess of my once beautiful advertisement.

I allowed Lisa to butcher my ad and remove words that other providers were using on their website. I let her make me look foolish online and then without any warning Tim from the legal department called me the next day and told me according to the “tape recorded” and “monitored” conversation that I had with “lisa” or Lysette or what ever they call her I was BANNED . So in essence I did comply with their rules; I did remove the necessary text and I see plenty of women that are their “favorites” receiving as much attention online as I used to receive but they are not BANNED OR BANISHED.

if you are a new customer expect the following treatment from the “nazi crew”
a. You will not be listened to when they ask for your opinions on ad
layouts. Your conversations are being recorded and they are seeking to trap you into making mistakes so they can label you as a trouble maker and have you gleaned off their site.

B. they are using you as window dressing only. I found proof online that eros guide is involved is sex work trafficking online. I saw strong evidence from erosguide.com offering women works as “models” or sex workers and eros requesting women between the ages of 18 to 36 to apply for “modeling” gigs that will pay them 2,000 to 5,000 a week in New York city.

C. You are supporting unethical people with illegal business practices.

I have so much proof that the Erosguide.com uses you the advertisor to money launder their more shady activities. They have cam girls online on their site 24/7 which by the way is a huge distraction and it makes it impossible for clients to even find an entertainer with all the pop up ads interfering. I saw many ads online where women are advised to apply for work as models in new york and honestly part of the reason that eros guide is okay with banning so many women is because they probably have their own privately owned brothel and using the eros portal as a front and advertisers who don’t know this are being used as “window dressing”.

I truly do miss the old Erosguide.com and the simplicity of the site and the way the original owners treated you. There are new hands running this corrupt machine and providers are being banned for making mistakes in the bodies of their texts and nothing more.

I was even lured back two weeks ago. I was sent invitations to redeem coupons for Premier services so I thought maybe I was welcomed back. I jumped through hoops and sent the erosguide.com a money order but two days after my money was received my ad was not up. I asked what was wrong and said my old account had been banned so they would send my money back but I have not received my money back just yet.

No one from customer service would explain anything to me other than I am BANNED and when I explained Lisa had given me permission to use a word instead of Lisa being fired I was FIRED for being a victimized client.

The following information I am sharing with you is my communication with the people from the Eros guide. Please take all my information seriously. I have no reason to lie or make anything up and the information I shared with you is not slander since it is 110 percent true. There are very few legitimate places to advertise but I assure you if you are considering advertising with the eros guide you can and will be banned without any warning down the road. You are simply taking a gamble.

Eros Guide Customer Service
Fri, Dec 9, 2016 at 10:55 AM

Diana Grossman

Thu, Dec 15, 2016 at 2:44 PM
To: Eros Guide Customer Service
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Delete | Show original
Dear Brenda,
apparently I was BANNED permanently 17 months ago because a new
account manager with an alias of Lisa who is now known as Lisette gave
me permission to use the word Yoni healing . Three months after she
told me the word was deemed acceptable she called me to have me remove
the term. I complied and asked her why my account was being picked
apart since I was a loyal customer of 16 years. I was Banned. You
are now responsible for sending me back my money order which I sent to
you in the amount of 130. Failure to comply will lead to me writing
about how you treat your loyal customers on my blog which comes up
number one on google and the BBB and rip off report.

Yours
Diana

On 12/9/16, Eros Guide Customer Service wrote:
> Hello Diana,
>
> I hope this email finds you doing well.
>
> It was a pleasure speaking with you today, as promised here is the email
> with our best practices.
>
> Below are some things we recommend to you while building/updating your ad:
>
> 1. Update Your Tagline Often
> Your Tagline is your headline across our network! Update it often and keep
> it relevant.
>
> 2. Photo Updates
> Update your photos each time you are eligible. Standard ads can update
> photos once every 15 days. VIP ads can update photos once every 7 days. You
> can check your current status by clicking “More Details” next to your ad
> within the Eros Ads console.
> This update gets your ad on the What’s New page – one of the most popular
> destinations for our viewers when they first log onto our site.
>
> 3. Ad Text
> Make sure to update your text often and with relevant information. Don’t
> overwhelm your potential clients with too much information.
>
> 4. Ad Thumbnail/First Ad Photo
> Remember that the thumbnail is the reason why people click on the image to
> see more of your ad! Make sure to feature your best asset. Data we have
> looked at over the years suggests that breast shots and butt shots tend to
> get good results.
>
> 5. Keep Your Ad Online
> Keeping your ad online longer helps the returning visitors to our site find
> you. It also helps the search engines find your ad since its content that
> has been online, updated and indexed.
>
> 6. Available Now
> The “Available Now” option allows you to tag your ad so that viewers know
> that you are ready for them to contact you now. All you have to do is log
> into your Eros
> Ads
> account and turn the function on! Once turned on, the “Available Now” tag
> will stay online for 4 hours unless you turn it off. You can reset it as
> many times as you want for FREE! Activating “Available Now” also puts you in
> the Available Now Category for the duration of the time the button is turned
> on.
>
> 7. Photo placement
> First impressions mean everything! You want the viewer to see your best
> photos as soon as they open your ad, so always make sure to put your best
> photos in slots 1, 2, and 3!
>
> 8. Stats Box Information
> It is important to fill out as much applicable information as possible in
> your stats box to make your ad more searchable for MEG members (i.e.
> location categories, eye color, cup size, ethnicity, etc.)
>
> 9. Eros Authenticated – Get a red “Eros Authenticated” seal on your ad
> and be placed in the Authenticated category for additional exposure and
> views. This is FREE and we only require a few documents in order to be
> placed in the category.
>
> 10. YouTube Video! – We now offer a 3 minute or less video so you can
> connect with your viewers – this is FREE and gives your ad more exposure.
> Our publishing standards do apply and contact me for more details.
>
> 11. If you are looking for additional exposure, we also offer Premier
> Services to help your ad stand out and give it more visibility. CLICK
> HERE
> to check out these services and how they can benefit you.
>
> 12. The Informed Provider:
> http://www.theinformedprovider.com
> Check out this site often for articles dedicated to improving your business
> from Eros as well as providers and organizations that support the
> community.
>
> If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
>
> Thank you for choosing the Eros Guide, we hope you have a wonderful rest of
> your day.
>
> Regards,
>
> Brenda
> Account Specialist
>
> For Eros Advertisers Only. Warning – May Include Age-Restricted Content
>
>
> [ErosAds]
> [Twitter] [Like us on Facebook]
> [Special Deals]
>
> US 800.776.7786
> UK 0808 234 5996
>
>
> US 1-800-776-7786
> UK 0808 234 5996
>
> Hours of Operation
>
> Requests submitted through ErosAds.com are processed seven days a week from
> 9am to 9pm EST
>
> Telephone Service Hours
> MON-FRI: 9am-6pm EST
> Saturday and Sunday: Closed
>
> ads@eros-guide.com
>
>
> Payment Information
> Account Login
> Give us your Feedback
>
>
> ______________________________
> Any correspondence regarding your account with The Eros Guide will only be
> sent from an @eros-guide.com or @erosads.com email address. This email is
> confidential and intended for the use of the individual or entity named
> above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
> any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
> strictly prohibited. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then
> delete this message from your system. Before using any of our services, you
> must agree to our website(s) Terms &
> Conditions and/or our Advertiser
– Show quoted text –

Goddess Diana of http://www.tantrabutterfly.com

Divine Priestess of unconditional Love,
advanced chakra healing, Tantra educator,
Couples Tantra Coach, & Reiki artist ♡♥

Mobile contact: 312-339-7707

Come Journey with Me!

The true intention of tantra massage is Not about achieving orgasm; it is about activating your ability to feel pleasure!

Everyone wants to know what it feels like to achieve a full body orgasm but few people understand that the true intention of tantra massage is to attain greater body awareness, mindfulness and a better connection to your own body. How do we learn to let go of our expectations? We learn to let go of our goals by simply focusing on our body. If you can be still and relax in the moment during a tantra healing or a tantra massage your body will feel “safe” and you are then giving your body permission to do what it needs to do to let go and feel blissful.
Bliss can either be attained through a yoga class, meditation, tantra massage or any pleasurable activity that takes you away from your ego or your mind. Yes I know this sounds very esoteric or erudite but tantra massage is so much more important than just a bodily response to pleasure.
It is true that we trigger all our pleasure zones or centers during a teasing tantra massage and light touch can be just as healing as a deep sports tissue massage. Never underestimate that a light, sensual stroke can uplift your spirits and heal your heart center in a way that is far more profound than a swedish massage. I recommend that if you are to fully appreciate a light touch you let go of all your prior expectations of what you have heard about tantra.
Some people are under the misconception that tantra is just about the sensual pleasure and the art of Eros; but true tantra is a spiritual journey and a real oasis you can return to often anytime you wish to balance out your body’s desires to be held sacred and your raw sexual energy. I would not go into a tantra ceremony with a long list of goals but focus on the breath and the results you achieve gradually over a few month’s time.
One needs to be patient with their tantra teacher and once you realize that the orgasm is simply a wonderful after affect of the energetic process of sensual awareness you can overcome your sense of fear and your lack of confidence with others.
You approach a tantra massage with an open heart and a willingness to learn more about yourself and your boundaries. If a touch is exceedingly pleasurable this is where you want to stretch out the breath and try and enjoy the sensations without guilt and without judgment. Do not think of having an orgasm. The major goal here is to feel a sense of being out of your body and out of your own mind. Do not think, do not doubt and just let the sensations unfold slowly. When you begin to feel numbness or tingling or warmth that is a good sign that your energy centers are beginning to communicate with each other and your sexual energy is traveling through all the different conduits slowly. Do not be disappointed with yourself if you only feel numbness. Do not worry if nothing seems to be build into the ultimate pinnacle of pleasure. You should relax and breathe in every sensation allowing the energies to flow where they need to be because energy tends to congregate in those areas of your body that needs the most healing.

Tantra is about renewal, regeneration and being fully present in each moment. We need to be patient with ourselves no matter how much or little we feel during a tantra ceremony. It is important to know that our body’s are wise and our body’s have an innate knowledge of what we are ready to experience regardless of whether we are able to achieve orgasm or not.The Mermaid

Providers Beware Eros guide Scams Paid advertisers !

Dear Audience,
It is now becoming a popular trend for representatives from http://www.erosguide.com to deactivate older accounts that have been active since 2005 and earlier. I have been a very loyal advertiser for many years and would have liked to have continued my relationship with the eros guide but it seems that the legal department namely TOM of http://www.erosguide.com and Lisa of http://www.erosguide.com has promptly banned my paid account even though I had agreed to let them remove my text from my website explaining what Yoni worship is.

I was deleted and deactivated for now reason today since I agreed to their text changes and I agreed to many things over the years they decided to do to my account.

I copied and pasted another complaint made from an unhappy advertiser who wrote a letter to the legal department and i wish to share this on my blog so others will be warned that http://www.erosguide.com is no longer an appropriate place for anyone from the sex industry to join.

Please read the following:

To the Legal Department and the CEO and President of the Eros-Guide

I am contacting you, because yesterday, April 12th I received a phone call from a supervisor called “Sharon” or “Sharol” I don’t know how she spells her name exactly.
But she is an older lady.
She said that my account has been deleted yesterday, because I put the phrase “15 minutes French” in my ad today. This is a special that I intended to run for 2 weeks.
Yes, this morning as many mornings since 2007 I placed an ad and I did put the phrase “15 minutes French” in the ad indeed.
My attorney and I do agree that that may be interpreted as an ambiguous phrase, but we do not agree that it is a direct expression for sexual language
or an offer for sexual services.
There are already a lot of advertisers out there who had problems with you in the past and I intend to make sure that we join together to file a class action suit followed by creating an another website to put our ads. We need to ask the court dissolve Darkside Productions.

As it is I am from Europe, lived in France and learned French in Paris through a language program, “15 minutes French”, which I also attached to the e-mail I sent to Eros-Guide yesterday.
And the language CD can be processed here:

Here is a sample of the CD.program:

The expression”15 minutes French” is very broad and indeed can be misunderstood.
However for me and other people who took this language program it comes naturally and by no means is interpreted as anything sexual.
In fact if the supervisor never studied or gave French lessons, she might be out of practice and we highly suggest her to start with this language program, 15 minutes at time.
It can do wanders and it may save her job. She only has a job, because of the French lessons that I and other of your clients distribute to your distribution chanel,
http://www.eros-guide.com

I would like to politely ask the Eros Guide to give us 24 hours to edit my ad.
That is to put back my account today and give us by tomorrow say 5pm, to edit the ad in an acceptable form. Then, your supervisors can revise the ad to make sure that does not violate your guide lines and if does not, I would like to see my ad up in Eros-NY section by midnight today, April 13th.
I understand that Eros-guide revises the ads before final submission, so if yesterday the supervisor who is mentioned above saw the expression she should of send me an e-mail or a phone call and warn me about it and give me some time to edit my ad before she made that decision to have my account suspended. I believe that Eros Guide owes me with that favor.
As a 4 year client and at least a 2 year prospective client you are still about to receive a lot of income from me, even if I only choose to spend $300 a month on your website, but most months I spend more. As a loyal client, I expected to get a phone call saying that I have 24 hours to edit my ad and took out the ambiguous expressions, or my account will be suspended. I believe it was very unethical to suspend my account without warning.

That being said I have a message for the president and CEO of the Eros-Guide
If you have supervisors like this old jaded lady, who suspends an account of an account holder, who was a costumer since 2006 and intend to be a costumer for a few more years, you might be loosing a lot of business. And I have friends who advertised on Eros Guide and their account has been suspended without warning.
So it might be a lucrative idea to replenish your staff with people who are helping you bringing in more business as oppose to reduce existing cash flow.
We all know that all your employees are there for the mercy of our business. If there is not enough business you cannot afford to hire these individuals and if this economy they would be starving or remain unemployed.

And I also have a message for the supervisor who deleted my account today;
“You only have a job because of the mercy of my and other Eros Guide advertisers French lessons. If not for us you will be unemployed. You are only there because of us.
You are at the mercy of our cash flow and if you suspend clients account we need to take our business somewhere else. That doesn’t only put your livelihood in danger, but it also put the livelihood of your boss in danger, which of course puts the entire stuff’s livelihood in danger.

Sincerely yours,
Ivanka Carrington

Parting ways with The Eros guide

Dear Audience,
A few months ago I noticed a drastic change on the Eros Guide and mostly the quality of calls I received were now a lot more inappropriate due to a change of template style and a new woman that had been assigned to my Eros Account.
A new marketing representative by the name of Lisa had been assigned to go over my account and she would literally call me multiple times during my work week mentioning the Premier Services Section and how it would benefit my Ad campaign if I chose to offer ILLEGAL SERVICES namely Vip Escort and GFE. Lisa would ask me if I was satisfied with the changes the Eros guide was making and she invited me to share commentary. When I was brutally honest and calmly told her the site was wonderful when they were more streamlined Lisa would get irrationally upset with me and PUNISH me for sharing my viewpoint.
I would always receive a nasty call the next day from one of the Eros guide Representatives whether it was Tim from the Legal department or Stormi who is in charge of marketing and Sales.

They would delete text from my ads which included the word Yoni. I mean the word YONI based on Sanskrit simply means birthplace or womb. Yoni is a sacred word and to me Yoni means flower. The eros guide basically called me up yesterday when I was having a bad day. Lisa was quite rude to me as I was waiting to visit a doctor and I was in the middle of a medical emergency. The eros guide should be ashamed of itself. They now victimize women in my industry and because I chose to use the word YONI Worship which in Tantra means HONORING THE DIVINE FEMININE AND HONORING THE GODDESS IN ALL OF US I have had my account deactivated completely even though I was an advertiser for over 15 years.

The Eros guide now only wishes to promote Cam girls and GFE and VIP Escorts but because I chose to keep my ads pure and only stay within the bounds of True authentic Tantra healing energy work and True Massage related services Lisa chose to harass me for the past 7 months constantly barraging me with inane requests to change certain “words” that she deemed inappropriate or illegal. They even removed a text that stated that I would be able to train men to sustain full arousal and full body waves of energetic bliss using a technique known as Edge play. Now everyone that uses the Eros Guide knows Edge play is a word known in the field and is perfectly acceptable and legal with no sexual connotations.

When I recently looked up the Eros guide online I also noticed they received a number of major complaints from people in my industry who were also very displeased with services rendered from the Eros guide. If you take the time to look up THE RIP OFF REPORT you will see many providers of healing services similar to mine have been ripped off by the eros guide having paid good money to the Eros guide only to have beautiful text removed and pictures removed from off their site or advertising removed completely even though the advertising was paid for in full.

I suppose I am deeply grateful that after all these years I have been penalized now by the Eros guide because I chose to be true to myself and not wish to become a CAM GIRL or a GFE OR an ESCORT OR shall we say A PIECE OF MEAT.

The Eros guide has changed their advertising tactics and is now appealing to a completely different audience mostly men seeking BDSM or PROSTITUTION RELATED SERVICES. I won’t be sorry if the FEDS choose to shut down the eros guide permanently for insinuating illegal services online so real hard core PORN QUEENS are allowed to post but not real healers. The energetic vibration of the Eros Guide has now been lowered to a much lower vibration and a much shadier audience of men who are seeking a quick fix. Everyone knows that GFE means unprotected sex. The literal term of GFE according to Lisa of the Eros guide means she is going to pretend she is your girlfriend but everyone in the sex industry can google up the catch phrase GFE and understand that literally and technically GFE means french kissing which leads to herpes simplex II, unprotected sex which means you are not using a condom and GFE also implies oral sex which of course leads to a host of diseases like syphillis not to mention other sexually transmitted diseases.

If Lisa is implying that someone like me who really wants to promote whole body health is simply not legitimate then I wish to post on my blog for all to read that Tim from the Legal department banned me from every advertising my massage services and my tantra healing ceremonies because I chose not to be part of their VIP ESCORT SECTION. I once made the mistake of purchasing their VIP program and Lisa harassed me with upgrades trying to get me to purchase premium services, banners and other wasteful services that truly never made my phone ring ever because they have shortened the text on their templates and they have certain words banned on their site so the viewer is completely confused about what is offered.

Today they deactivated my Tantra and Massage account because yesterday during a tape recorded conversation with Lisa I mentioned to her that I am a true tantra teacher. I love teaching men how to honor and worship the Goddess and that YONI is a perfectly beautiful word to use. I stuck to my guns. I told her I am not offering sex to any of my clients nor do I wish to offer sexual intercourse but I prefer the sacred art of sustaining my energy and practicing celibacy keeps me emotionally balanced and better able to receive my new guests with a happier frame of mind.

My experiences with the Eros Guide these past two years has been very combative, humiliating and a true waste of my time, energy and money. They have constantly changed their template and changed their service to strictly online interaction. Each time they asked me for feedback I told them the truth and I stated their original template and design brought me the most work from the most desirable group of people. Now it appears backpages is the new source for anyone to find out about my services. I even asked other women in my field if they were still receiving calls using the Eros guide and they were quite honest with me and said since Eros has changed its template and standards and changed its content they are lucky receive 3 inquiries a week. I noticed that most of my calls from people on backpages or google search engines but no longer from the Eros guide. I even asked clients from New Orleans how they found me and they told me they had never heard of the eros guide. I asked a client of mine from St. Louis if he even uses the Eros guide and he said he found the women to be a bit overpriced and nasty to him on the phone so he stopped searching for women from the Eros guide since the Quality of women who advertise their has gone down too.

I even notice that AGENCIES posing as independent contractors such as THE KEY NAME penelope Waters is now posing as an independent contract so not only is Eros guide now playing favorites to Agencies they are now excluding small private tantra educators from using their site to promote their legal services. It appears to me that Lisa is now formally playing favorites and promoting professional agencies, professional GFE’s and professional prostitutes on their site and now getting ride of trained massage therapists and trained Tantra educators.

If you go online and view the women who are currently on the Eros guide they will even show you their TER id’s. Everyone who is a professional hobbyist knows that TER stands for The erotic review. The erotic review board is a place where hobbyists can rate and review their experiences with a professional porn star and with a GFE or a Prostitute. I am not prejudiced against the industry but I am stating a fact that because the Eros guide chooses of their own free will to ban someone like me yet promote porn stars who include their TER reviews I am going to assume I no longer fit into the mold that the Eros guide is now leaning towards.

It appears to me that if you are a VIP escort, GFE, professional BDSM or Madame you are going to be welcomed into their fold and allowed to post your services online for all to see but if you are a trained professional like me with over 16 years of experience with tantra yoga training and massage you might be banned from being included into their new “look.”

I was penalized today by Lisa and Tim from the Legal department of the Eros guide because I was upset that they decided to remove two beautiful sentences delineating Yoni worship.
I am no longer allowed to advertise with the Eros guide because I chose to defend myself and use the word Yoni.
kitty valentino
Yours Goddess Diana of
http://www.tantrabutterfly.com

Goddess Worship is the Sacred Act of Pure, unconditional Love ❤♡

Today I’d love to help people understand the difference between raw, naked, passionate lust and true, intimate, compelling love making. Did you know you can make love to your lover without laying a finger on him or her? Did you know the preparation which leads up to the love making shows more care and concern than engaging in a raw, sexual encounter.

Almost all of us can appreciate that as young teenagers or college age adolescents we all had at least one sensual encounter where raw lust rather than love was involved. I feel that women have more of a tendency to give of themselves when they think they are in love and that women must feel safe before engaging in any sexual activity with someone she has chemical feelings for.

There is a difference between raw, impassioned chemistry and the vulnerability of being in love with someone.
When I work with men on Goddess worship my intention is to hopefully teach them how to use their voice, their eyes, their hands and their gentle intentions in a more loving and sensual way to instill a sense of calm, peacefulness and ease in their lover. No one likes being “seized” or hungrily groped during a love making session.

My true intentions are to help alleviate shyness and awkwardness between a man and is lover by teaching him to be less needy and more natural. Women are very sensitive beings and we love to approached with tenderness and not so much a sense of urgency or neediness. When men are too needy and focus on touch only from a place of desperation and lack then women tend to coil up and retreat back into themselves which will only make a man feel even more vulnerable and misunderstood. If a man is patient enough to listen to his lover’s body and get a sense of her body’s reaction to more gentle touches and strokes then his reward will be her yielding and he will feel her soften and invite more touch to the love making session.

Making love is always an art. When you dine out with someone special you want to take time to listen to your friend and you want to be non rushed. You are there for companionship not necessarily to gobble your food down as greedily and speedily as you can with a sense of urgency and impending doom. This is why men wish to learn tantra yoga and goddess worship.

Goddess worship is not BDSM. Goddess worship is the art of being open enough to listen and send loving vibes into the arena of sensual foreplay. You want to learn how to approach your lover with true compassion and not so much a motive or agenda. You are not there to “get her off” or fulfill your lustful needs. You are there to support her as a real woman who has vulnerability. You want to send her soothing sounds and make sure she feels safe in your presence. You should also be prepared for her to lay out a set of strong boundaries for you and if you hear her say she needs some time out from sensual play then you need to honor her wishes and let her feel safe enough to tell you what she needs more of or less of.

The session is about her and not you so please stand back and do not let your “ego” get in the way. Goddess Worship is an honoring of her divine feminine and her gentleness. You want to give her time to expand her heart towards you so that she feels safe and more receptive to your touch. Do not be impatient for instant results and do not make her feel self conscious if she can not have an orgasm in front of you. Orgasm is not the goal of a Goddess worship healing; orgasm is a delightful surprise that happens quite by accident with the main focus being her complete healing and deep feeling of being loved and honored by you.

Lust does not enter as part of the Goddess worship ceremony. Lust is a reaction to pure sexual attraction but if you are a true healer you do not have to be sexually attracted to your partner to heal her. You are there to make her feel safe and more feminine. You are the compassionate soul who loves her without conditions or ulterior motives.

The heart can become more guarded through years of repeated abuse either during the formative years of childhood or young adulthood dependent upon our encounters with the same sex and the opposite sex. Goddess worship helps heal those old wounds and traumas and brings two compassionate lovers closer together. You can share and trust more if you learn the basic healing techniques of Goddess worship and tantra massage.

I love working with men who have had no prior experience in tantra or Goddess worship. It is harder for me to teach men how to touch with love if they are visiting me for the wrong reasons. Tantra will heal you whether you decided to visit a goddess out of pure lust or whether you felt the need to be pampered for a few hours. There is no getting around the healing and you will find out you learn more about patience, empathy and unconditional love if you let yourself go and try to learn something new rather than follow the same old recipe.

Goddess Diana
http://www.tantrabutterfly.com
Muse, Educator, friend, Holistic Healer,
Couples Coach and Tantra Massage therapist
Marilyn-Monroe-on-Bed-09

What makes a Tantra Ceremony special? ❤♡

There are many roads to happiness in this lifetime and my number one passion will always be the ability to carry the work I do anywhere I want to in the United States. There are some cities where tantra is well known and well received and other cities that are far more challenging such as New Orleans, Louisiana.
Let’s face it, this is a DRINKING town. People come here to let loose and this is one of the few cities that will allow anyone to walk around with cups of gargantuan sized lethal doses and quantities of alcohol so the fact that I exist here might not pique enough tourist’s interests because this city is known for stripping bars, great food, late night drinking establishments and of course casinos where you can win a lot or lose everything.

Why on Earth should anyone drop everything and come see me ? Well I can assure you during my sessions I work on tight areas first because sexual energy can only flow freely when your body is completely relaxed and muscle tension can and will inhibit your sexual energies from traveling where it needs to go.

Sexual energy can travel up towards the top of your skull or it can even travel downwards to your ankles and personally I feel the energy knows exactly where to go because if you have had old injuries anywhere in your body your sexual energy is going to go directly to that area of your body that needs some extra TLC.

Tender loving care is exactly what you will receive during any of my tantra ceremonies. Tantra is not simply a journey in arousal and testing your sexual boundaries; tantra is an exploration of you living completely in the moment and being aware of the weight of your body.
All tantra ceremonies involve a connection between me and you but also a deeper connection and link to your own body.

You will be made to be aware of the temperature of the room that we both inhabit and the feeling of my hands as I wander all over your body. You will be aware of the weight and pressure of your own body on the bed and you will be breathing deeply and slowly alternatively into your heart center and your abdomen as I touch you so you can feel energy open up where formally you were numbed out.

If all you do as a tourist is simply numb out by drinking you are missing you. You are missing the gentle nuances of energies and the subtle smells and tastes that bring about heightened awareness. You can numb yourself out when visiting New Orleans or you can spend some time getting to know your own body more intimately.

I enjoy teaching beginners how to breathe deeply for maybe the very first time of their life. We tend to breathe very shallowly as we get older. We become more self conscious and when we listen to others we might even stop breathing altogether. The central nervous system relies on proper breath to work properly and to sustain our bodies. If you constantly breathe shallowly this leads eventually to stress and over taxes your body. Little things and annoyances begin to bother you. Tantra yoga allows you to learn how to gain more control of the way you breathe and it sets a pace so that you feel you have more control and command over your nervous system and your body’s ability to heal.

Tantra massage is a very unifying, healing exploration in full body orgasmic bliss. We start with blockages in both your physical body and then your astral body. The focus is on healing and preparing you for extreme weightlessness and timelessness. A good session should feel as if you are floating and your natural breathing rhythm will set the pace so you feel as if time has never passed.

Share some sacred time during your next vacation. There will always be time enough for drinking but there is never enough time to learn more about your body’s natural abilities to heal itself.

Goddess Diana
http://www.tantrabutterfly.comGoddess Diana soft erotic Tantra Butterfly 1

♼ What exactly happens during Your first Tantra Session? ♻

First of all I do follow a “recipe” and I do not both at the same time. If you over think what may or may not happen during your first tantra session you may not fully understand that there is no thinking involved but there is an awakening of all latent energy and trapped trauma. I find that it’s best to follow a simple process of connection, breathing, mutual touch and open communication.

I encourage everyone for the first time to ask me as many questions as they wish. You can ask me why we are singing together or why we are breathing so deeply. Most people don’t realize that 60% of our “panic” attacks are caused by breathing improperly and breathing too shallow. Shallow breathing translates into muscular pain in your diaphragm and when you connect with me I will make sure to slow down your breathing pace for every touch you receive.

The breathing is the key ingredient and if you start this practice every day it will be a new practice that gradually becomes easier so you will naturally breathe deeply every time you receive a tantra healing or a sports massage. Breathing facilitates complete oxygenation of your body’s cells and when you learn to breathe deeply you will feel warmth and tingling everywhere in your body. I have seen people shake a bit and this is trapped energies that have remained stagnant but during a tantra yoga session your energy is free to roam everywhere and you will literally feel a vibratory “tingle” that will permeate from the tips of your toes through the roof of your mouth!

Don’t over stress about what will or what will not happen. What ever happens is your unique response to your body’s ability to process kundalini energy. Use your sexual energy to regain your sense of grounding. Use your energy to activate all muscles and chakras in your physical and spiritual body by breathing and keeping your mind free of clutter.

Talk therapy can also be a part of our shared time together. It’s only natural and healing for you to release pent up feelings and I encourage beginners to share anything that should crop up as your memories are triggered.

Goddess Diana

http://www.tantrabutterfly.com

blonde-fashion-gorgeous-hair-marilyn-monroe-marilynnnda-favim-com-42836

Tantra is cooperation and flexibility ♡❤♡

Tantra is not a rigid arena — Tantra is a playful seduction of letting yourself go without any self judgments and without any expectations. You say you want to become Tantric? Do you always have to have YOUR way or can YOU be more flexible and positive? Can you change your plans at the drop of a hat or are you always Wanting to control the people in your life?

The more we study and practice tantra yoga the more we realize it’s not about what we can get but what we can mutually learn from each other. I approach each tantra session as a mutual arena and opportunity for play. It is not about ME and it’s not about YOU– it’s about US.
We exchange energies therefore we learn what buttons to push or not to push. You have a chance to learn more about your body and how your body reacts to mutual healing and breathing.

We might not be able to breathe in and out at the same pace but once we calm our minds and slowly match our energies we can focus on how similar we are and we become ONE unit and one main source of SHARED energy. IN time the breathing practice will become so organic and natural to you that you won’t be thinking about having to breathe while receiving and giving touch; you will feel this natural desire to take in a breath of air every time you sense a reaction in your body.

I like to think of tantra yoga and tantra massage as a pure transference of energy and there is no need for control and there is no right or wrong way to touch because we make the rules as we share and participate together. I want you to give me feedback because I am NOT you but I deeply desire to get to know you as we share sacred space.

When you think upon the idea of sacred space truly there is no such law that states that sacred space MUST be in one’s home or sacred temple. I can make any space sacred with my intentions, focus and positive affirmations. We together Co Create sacred space with the intentions of combining our energies, our chakras and our hearts to create shared harmony and unconditional love.

You can spend time at your friend’s home and create Sacred Space simply by being filled with Gratitude. The act of being deeply grateful leads to openness and abundance because you are acknowledging the blessings of what you already have therefore you are attracting more love to you based on your open spirit.

No matter where you are and no matter what hotel you are in even when you travel on a plane you are in solely responsible for your outlook and your open heart. You can practice gratitude and self healing affirmations when you are in line at the bank!

Change your outlook on what a Tantra Ceremony must be or SHOULD BE because there is no wrong time to cherish yourself and honor your boundaries. Chant your first and middle name aloud and empower yourself in a mantra of a state of positive being. Shout out all your positive traits and why others should honor you and find you Sacred. We all have some wonderful qualities and we can take time out each day to call upon our higher power and acknowledge ourselves for our gifts. If we can recognize ourselves as being all powerful and capable of positive changes then we begin to really believe we can have anything we wish because we do deserve it!

Sacred Space is you. Sacred Space is any environment you experience and any locale you trespass. The magic is within you not the Temple Space itself. Be kind to yourself and be kind to your own Temple –your own physical body does so much for you already and be grateful for what you already have because we only have the present to enjoy!

Goddess Diana
http://www.tantrabutterfly.com
marilyn monroe smiling